tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ravishankar.S" <ra...@ibc.co.in>
Subject Re: Configuring tomcat+Apache on different machines
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:45:05 GMT
dear kiran,
                    u could probably map the n/w drive where the tomcat is onto ur computer
which has apache.say F: drive u then simply follow the docs and replace F:\<path to tomcat>
wherever u need it or else wherever u come across C:\<path to tomcat> u substitute it
with \\111.100.1.2\tomcat\conf etc etc

ravi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kiran kumar
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 4:27 PM
  Subject: Configuring tomcat+Apache on different machines

  hi,

  I want to run apache and tomcat on different machines.

  machine 1(111.100.1.1) : Apache
  static files in :<apache>/htdocs/mydocs

  machine 2(111.100.1.2) : tomcat
  static files in :<tomcat>/webapps/mycontext

  I have installed both apache and tomcat on the machines respectively. I have followed the
documentation given by apache. Could any one post the configuration document using relevant
examples.

  Thanks a lot in advance.

  Kiran