tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manish Pradhan" <mani...@vsnl.com>
Subject Fw: Unable to start tomcat server
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 06:21:54 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Manish Pradhan
To: Filip Hanik
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: Unable to start tomcat server

Dear sir,
Thank you for your help in setting the path of java_home & tomcat_home. But even after
setting the path ,there is a problem as follows
There is  a message when I start the startup.bat as follows
Out of environment space
Unable to set the classpath dynamically
Note:To set the Classpath dynamically on the Win9x systems
Only Dos 8.3 names may be used in Tomcat_Home
Setting your classpath statically
Out of environment space
Using CLASSPATH:
Starting Tomcat in new Window