tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Don Wee" <d...@qobra.com>
Subject ContextManager: SocketException reading request
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:29:29 GMT
Can someone help here? I just start to use Tomcat with Apache on NetWare server. And sometimes
when the servlet reads html form request, tomcat shows the "ContextManager: SocketException
reading request". Please see the following for detail message. The environment I'm using is
Tomcat3.2.2, Apache1.3.20 and NetWare5.1. Thanks in advance!

Tomcat shows:
ContextManager: SocketException reading request, ignored
    java.net.SocketException: socket available: Socket operation on non-socket
                at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAvailable(Native Method)
                at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.available(Unknown Source)
                at java.net.SocketInputStream.available(Unknown Source)
                at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:217)
                at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)
                at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)