I guess you could use something like this : this is the normal way of dealing with new windows. -r ----Original Message----- From: Sulman.Jeff@epamail.epa.gov [mailto:Sulman.Jeff@epamail.epa.gov] Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 5:08 PM To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org Subject: Forwarding JSP and Browser Options When forwarding a JSP you loose the ability to change the browser options like removing statusbar, menubar, toolbar and locationbar as you do in the JavaScript OPEN function. How can do this from either within my JSP page or from the servlet forwarding the JSP? Thanks in advance Jeff Sulman