tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Henri Delebecque <Henri.Delebec...@supelec.fr>
Subject bad tomcat-apache.conf generated file
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:29:14 GMT
hello,

I have currently one problem in the tomcat configuration.
I use a 3.1 version, with Apache, on Digital Unix, with a JDK  1.2.2

I have the following line in the server.xml file (for example):
 <Context path="/kekhia" docBase="/usr/users/webmaste/kekhia" debug="0"
reloadable="true" >
</Context>
But, when I start Tomcat, the resulting tomcat-apache.conf file produced
includes the following:
Alias /kekhia /urisc/si/delebecq/tomcat/build/tomcat/webapps/kekhia
and the same wrong path for the following lines

It should be simple, but I haven't found the solution neither in the
FAQ, or in the mailing list archives...
Thanks for your help

| Henri Delebecque                        delebecq@supelec.fr |
| Webmaster                                                   |
| Supelec                          Tel (33)  01.69.85.14.91   |
| 3 rue Joliot-Curie                                          |
| Plateau de Moulon                 Fax:(33) 01.69.85.12.34   |
| 91190 Gif sur Yvette                                        |
| FRANCE                                                      |