tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Twylite <twyl...@crypt.co.za>
Subject Re: Per-context authentication database
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 20:42:56 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

>> Interestingly I'm doing something almost exactly like that ... but
>> no matter what page/context I'm accessing I appear to be getting
>> the root context from req.getContext() .  Any suggestions?
>Have you got the different contexts defined in server.xml?

Yes.
Of course ... I should probably have consulted my configuration before jumping to conclusions
let's just say I changed the root context to my development directory, and wasn't expecting
Ctx ( ) for it ;)
*hits head and weeps in shame*

But everything's working fine now ;)  It was working fine before ... I just didn't know it.
 Shees.

Twylite