tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Milt Epstein <mepst...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: How to avoid of displaying the homep*ge file path
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:48:34 GMT
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Anne Dirkse wrote:

> The best part is that I'd bet it's now responding to its own posts
> to the list with the 'h word' in them. ;>
> Too bad it's so annoying, because otherwise it's pretty amusing.
[ ... ]

For those reading mail on UNIX systems that have procmail installed,
here's a procmail script to /dev/null these posts:

:0
*^From: <MAILER-DAEMON@engnetworld.com>
*^Subject: Re: How to avoid of displaying the homepage file path
/dev/null

WARNING: IF YOU HAVEN'T USED PROCMAIL BEFORE, MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL
THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION FIRST.

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Software/Systems Development Group
Computing and Communications Services Office (CCSO)
mepstein@uiuc.edu