tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chinni.Venkatesw...@epamail.epa.gov
Subject Re: How to Unsubscribe -Please help
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 19:49:24 GMT

Just follow below...

tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Welcome to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the tomcat-user list ---

   <tomcat-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

   <tomcat-user-info@jakarta.apache.org>
   <tomcat-user-faq@jakarta.apache.org>

   <tomcat-user-digest-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

   <tomcat-user-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

   <tomcat-user-index.123_456@jakarta.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
   <tomcat-user-thread.12345@jakarta.apache.org>

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<tomcat-user-subscribe-john=host.domain@jakarta.apache.org>

tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)

 by epamail.epa.gov (PMDF V5.2-32 #42055)
 with ESMTP id <0GE900DDWDA2EY@epamail.epa.gov> for

tomcat-user-sc.991409789.kfkabbfkaiiffcgijmeh-Chinni.Venkateswara=epamail.epa.gov@jakarta.apache.org;

Fri,
 1 Jun 2001 11:49:14 -0400 (EDT)