tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian.Schi...@Elaxy.com
Subject How to configure jsp-engine (JspServlet)
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:17:43 GMT
Hi,

I wanna use Tomcat's jsp-engine from other web-server(Jigsaw) per request
redirection to the servlet JspServlet. Generally, it works - a temporary
java-file is created in the scratch directory I specify as a parameter but
it is not compiled and and thus not executed.

As test, I tried to redirect jsp-request from Jigsaw to my dummy-servlet
and it has worked, so all I need ist to configure Tomcat's JspServlet
correctly.

Does anybody know which parameters for JspServlet I have to set? I set
already scratchdir but it is not sufficient.
Anyway, tomcat does nothing special to serve a jsp-request, it forward it
to the JspServlet, or?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christian Schildt
Diplom-Betriebswirt (FH)