tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Abernethy" <T...@ServaCorp.com>
Subject RE: tomcat and linux
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:19:43 GMT
This is not as virtual as you would want it, but if you can stand
www.abc.com/abc/whatever

# mkdir /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/abc
# mkdir /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/abc/META-INF
# ln -s /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/abc /home/abc
# adduser abc
# passwd abc    ...
# chown -R abc:abc /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/abc
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Graffitti [mailto:graffitti@vsnl.net]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 7:23 AM
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Subject: tomcat and linux

  I am using tomcat 3.2 on linux. I want to virtual hosting in TOMCAT so
that
  every domain can upload the servlet and JSP files in its own directory.
Now
  we are uploading all the servlet and jsp files in the root of tomcat
  container.
  But now we have 5 domains in server but we have to upload the servlet and
  jsp files into root of tomcat.
  But we want every domain can upload the files into its own domain.  Like
  www.abc.com
  How can we do it. Please help me.