tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Faulkner" <chris_faulk...@anytimenow.com>
Subject RE: IIS and Tomcat
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 06:13:03 GMT
Hi

Thanks, this pretty much confirms what I thought. The crucial question,
though, is whether I can have Tomcat functioning in harness with IIS to
serve my servlets but not have it operation as a web server. When its
running in support of IIS, I also have the Tomcat web server running on port
8080. Maybe I've overdone my install !

The other bit I'm stuck on is how to install a jar and access the classes in
it.

Thanks very much

Chris