tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Faulkner" <chris_faulk...@anytimenow.com>
Subject RE: Servlet Aliasing
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 07:11:08 GMT
Hi

I was running IISand Tomcat. but the priciple should be the same here.

I just went through this one, myself. The /Servlet/ bit gets put on by a
parameter to the InvokerInterceptor class which you can find and change to
"/" ( I found that a null value didn't work ).

I removed the /TomcatContext/  section by uncommenting the virtual host
section at the end of server.xml and adding a context path for the context
(TomcatContext).

Chris Faulkner
Chris Faulkner
Genawarehouse Ltd - The Genamap people