tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <m...@filip.net>
Subject RE: Petra Hoya is annoying --> was Re: Antw: AW:Antw:Antw:Antw:Re:Re[2]:TomcatBook-wasTOMCATSUCKS(Ab wesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz) (Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnot iz)(Ab
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:20:48 GMT
I tried to unsubscribe here, if you send the command simulating her email
address,
the mailer daemon will send a confirmation to her.
since her autoreply replies to the confirmation, she will be unsubscribed.

does anyone know the full command to do that, I have tried the following

but I have a feeling the syntax is wrong
Filip
~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you
~