tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <m...@filip.net>
Subject RE: Automaticaly update the servlets
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 16:35:54 GMT
If you create a WAR (.war file-see the servlet spec) Tomcat will load
classes under the
WEB-INF/classes and WEB-INF/lib/*.jar directories.
In other words, your application classpath ==
WEB-INF/classes;WEB-INF/lib/somelib.jar;WEB-INF/lib/other.jar;
automatically.

you don't have to set any classpath when deploying a WAR file into
Tomcat/webapps

Filip

~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you