tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <m...@filip.net>
Subject RE: How to make tomcat read .asp extension as .jsp file
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:10:27 GMT
three ways

1. 250 files, that is nothing, why don't you just write a .bat (batch)
script to do this for you?
otherwise,

2. change the file WebXmlReader.java and add this line
	ctx.addServletMapping( "*.asp", "jsp");

3. in your web.xml file, I'm sure you can add in the lines
	<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>
            jsp
        </servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>
            *.asp
        </url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

but I haven't verified the last one (3.) so you may want to play around with
it.

Filip

~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you