tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Koh" <ger...@tumosolutions.com>
Subject RE: how to put jsp files in regular apache root?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 23:06:13 GMT
Thanks for the info.. one more question... I would like to be able to run
jsps in the root, as well as in several subfolders.  Do the contexts inherit
to each subfolder, or should  I explicitly declare all subfolders as new
contexts?

Here's what I'm looking at:

       <Context path="/"
                 docBase="/var/www/html/"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>

to try to be able to put jsps in the root (like index.jsp, for example).  I
will have several subfolders for projects that may also have jsps in them.

Will this work?

Thanks for your help!

Gerald Koh  |  Site Building  |  Tumo Solutions  |  Vail, Colorado
v: 970.949.4111 x15   |  e: gerald@tumosolutions.com

--

"The only source of knowledge is experience" -  Albert Einstein