tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Etienne G."<jeg...@voila.fr>
Subject RE: FW: newbie: Starting Tomcat
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:45:31 GMT

Here is my jnet.jar (I use it under a Linux Plateform)
Either it seems that it is not the solution of your problem, you can try including it in last
hope ;)

[I was thinking of this file, cause I had also a problem speaking of javax and ressource not
found, and this pb disapear when I copied this file into the JAVA_HOME/lib directory, even
if I didn't know why]

> Jean-Etienne:  I have tried the suggestion of including "jnet.jar" in my
> classpath, however, it appears that I don't even have that file in my
> "Tomcat" or "Java" directories.
Voila vous propose une boite aux lettres gratuite sur Voila Mail:
http://mail.voila.fr