tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kenneth Westelinck" <kennywe...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: IIS and Tomcat
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 06:27:25 GMT
Hi,

If you want to stop tomcat acting as a standalone web server just delete
these lines in server.xml:

<!-- Normal HTTP -->
<Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
<Parameter name="handler"
value="org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler"/>
  <Parameter name="port" value="8080"/>
</Connector>

This works for 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 . Don't know about other versions though.

hope this helps,

Kenneth Westelinck