tomcat-users mailing list archives

From silvio.c.l.te...@exgate.tek.com
Subject Virtual servers and Tomcat
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:42:38 GMT

I have two IIS set up with two sites, one running in port 80, one in port
8103.  Under both sites, I have a directory called /jsp/, with different
content, and on port 8103, I have a directory called /test/ that does not
exist on port 80.  How do I set up the server.xml file to alias the two jsp
directories correctly, and set it so that http://localhost:80/test is NOT
displayed by Tomcat?  If I got this straight, does this mean I have to run
two instances of Tomcat at the same time, with two filters, one for each
site?

So, if I have 17 sites (each user gets a port), I need 17 Tomcat
installations?  103 ports, 103 Tomcats?

Anything easier?

Silvio