tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Lysejko" <>
Subject RE: server side includes, tomcat and jsp files
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:22:24 GMT
Hi Yes,

I have a plugin for apache that allows you to dynamically insert content etc
into the content that's being delivered.

so in my normal content I have:
<!-- #include virtual="f-call/attrib1=value1&attrib2=value2 -->

This works for my normal content but I aslo want it to work in my jsp files

What I find is that the tag is ignored in my jsp files so when I 'view
source' I see the above string not the returned content.

As I said below I have tried the directive:
AddHandler server-parsed .jsp

but it seems to have no effect.
For each change I've done in each place I've tried I have re-started both
tomcat and apache too.