tomcat-users mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: LDAPRealm & JNDIReam for Tomcat 3.2 and 4.0 beta 1 is availab le
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:11:54 GMT
That was asked many time before but .....

What about creating a sub project jakarta-tomcat-realms ????

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)

-----Original Message-----
From: Roytman, Alex [mailto:roytmana@peacetech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 5:37 PM
To: 'GOMEZ Henri'; tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: LDAPRealm & JNDIReam for Tomcat 3.2 and 4.0 beta 1 is availab
le

Hello Henri,
Has Interceptor architecture changed in TC3.3? If not 3.2 version should
work just fine.
In general I do not mind doing it however I did not see much interest from
apache developers and little from users so I am not making any effort to
make it truly open source - comments, documentation, etc.
If somebody from tomcat developers community could review it would express
some interest I will be glad to spend couple of days to its quality.
Alex