tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Susmita Das <susm...@hclhpstp.stpn.soft.net>
Subject RE: Handler Thread problem.Help needed.
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:29:52 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for my mistake, the tomcat version of my server is 3.1 and not 3.2.1.
Here is the error that comes :
HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.lang.NullPointerException:
java.lang.NullPointerException:
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12ResponseAdapter.sendStatus(Ajp12Con
nectionHandler.java:439)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpResponseAdapter.endHeaders(HttpResponseAd
apter.java:111)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.sendHeaders(BufferedServl
etOutputStream.java:127)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.reallyFlush(BufferedServl
etOutputStream.java:239)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ResponseImpl.finish(ResponseImpl.java:178)
        at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:158)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.run(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:366)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:411)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)

Need help to solve this problem.

Regards,
Susmita