tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chauhan, Anand" <Anand.Chau...@iCanSP.com>
Subject Multiiple Tomcats connecting to a single database..... fails
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:47:35 GMT
Hi,

Could y'all please guide me about your experience with using multiple tomcats, one apache
and a single database. I had the whole set up working great with a database "each" for each
of the tomcat instances on seperate machines but now with a single database connection to
all the tomcats the whole set up fails :(

Just a note, my set up presently consists of
1 Apache
2 Tomcats
Ingres DB
Jasmine ii App Server

Can't think of a solution for now, since why should the server crash when the access to the
database is controlled by the application server and NOT by Apache Web Server.  It's been
quite a while since I am trying to figure out a solution. Please help

Thanks in advance,
-Andy