tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chauhan, Anand" <Anand.Chau...@iCanSP.com>
Subject RE: Apache and Tomcat on different boxes
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:35:26 GMT
Hi Jason:

Did this work for you ?! I tried to work as per the specs shown below and couldn't work things
out. I included the workers.properties and mod_jk.log file in the right places.(checked it
for typos or errors- > found none)

Am I missing something. Do we have a good online reference for implementing the same.

Please help. Thanks.

-Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Koeninger [mailto:jkoenin@jjcc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 11:56 AM
To: ptan@embrace.com
Cc: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache and Tomcat on different boxes

The only thing I see missing are the following directives from httpd.conf:

JkWorkersFile /usr/local/apache/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /usr/local/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel error

I would assume those are probably in there, but I just wanted to clarify
that you have to point mod_jk to the right workers.properties file for
your changes to take effect.  These directives are ones I put in.  I'm
not sure what the docs say to use. They may well point to the Tomcat
conf directory instead of the Apache conf directory.  If so, the file you
put in Apache's conf wouldn't work.

Anyway, good luck.

Best Regards,

Jason Koeninger