tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chauhan, Anand" <Anand.Chau...@iCanSP.com>
Subject RE: Apache and Tomcat on different boxes
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:21:17 GMT
Thanks for the reply, but I am still facing the problem. I placed the worker.properties file
in the apache/conf directory and made the http.conf file point to this worker.properties file.
But to no avail.

Help required.

Thanks in advance,
-Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Rui M . Silva Seabra [mailto:rms@multicert.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 11:54 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache and Tomcat on different boxes

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 11:23:07AM -0400, Chauhan, Anand wrote:
> The idea seems great. But how would you access the worker.properties file on the remote
machine. Or is it that, as suggested, you would be "creating" a  worker.properties file in
the conf/worker.properties

worker.properties exits so mod_jk can create the worker handlers.
You will need to have worker.properties accessible to apache, however, the servlet engines
can be in different hosts.

hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?