tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chauhan, Anand" <Anand.Chau...@iCanSP.com>
Subject RE: Apache and Tomcat on different boxes
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 15:23:07 GMT
The idea seems great. But how would you access the worker.properties file on the remote machine.
Or is it that, as suggested, you would be "creating" a  worker.properties file in the conf/worker.properties

Did the idea work for you ? Let me know. Thanks.

-Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: ptan@embrace.com [mailto:ptan@embrace.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 10:10 AM
To: Jason Koeninger
Cc: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache and Tomcat on different boxes

Thks for replying,

                   So if i understand you correctly, i have to create
a "workers.properties" file in my apache conf dir and have mod_jk look for it
there?

eg.
httpd.conf contains

LoadModule    jk_module  libexec/mod_jk.so
AddModule     mod_jk.c

JkMount /someurl remotetomcat

and

workers.properties file in apache/conf contains:

worker.remotetomcat.type=ajp13
worker.remotetomcat.port=8009
worker.remotetomcat.host=www.x.com
worker.remotetomcat.cachesize=30