tomcat-users mailing list archives

From his...@hadv.nl
Subject Re[2]: Antw: AW: Antw:Antw:Antw:Re:Re[2]:TomcatBook -wasTOMCATSUCKS (Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:13:23 GMT

I have sent an unsubscribe mail to the list server. If it doesn't request a
confirmation that should do.

Wilko

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

To:        tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:         (bcc: Wilko Hische/HADV/NL)
Subject:        Re: Antw: AW: Antw:Antw:Antw:Re:Re[2]:TomcatBook-wasTOMCATSUCKS
(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)
(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)
(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)

[IMAGE]
if nothing happens before 1800GMT could someone please unsubscribe this person ?
I'm sure none of us wants a full mailbox on monday :-(