tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Bouchard <rolivawdan...@mac.com>
Subject JDBC drivers for SQL server
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:59:46 GMT
I am looking for good&cheap (free if possible) JDBC drivers for SQL server.
Randy, you told me inetsoftware.de make good drivers. Maybe we will opt for
this cie but their prices range from USD 200 to 400... Its expensive for
mere drivers (are JDBC drivers so difficult to develop?)

And i was wondering if there isn't any JDBC drivers supplied with SQL
server. If so, we wouldn't have to pay third-party cie, the migration to
servlet would be cheaper, and my boss, happier.

If not, what other (cheaper or free if possible) alternatives do i have?

Thx
alex