tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Bouchard <rolivawdan...@mac.com>
Subject Tomcat as an ISAPI filter wont work
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 01:46:58 GMT
Hello,

i'm trying to setup Tomcat as an ISAPI filter of IIS4 (running on NT4
server). Tomcat works fine when I test it as stand-alone. Then I followed
the instructions given with the 3.2.1 distribution to make tomcat a ISAPI
filter.

But when I try to load a page, I get a popup window asking me my username,
password... and nomatter what I enter, I get an access denied message.

Maybe the problem doesnt come from Tomcat.. I dont know, i am not used with
NT OSs, but can someone help me please ?

Thx
R. Alex