tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Classpath problems with Tomcat 3.2
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:41:04 GMT

	The problem is that your generated servlet code (from the JSP) has a
package associated with it that is based upon the webapp's structure.  Your
top-level jsp is in the default (blank) package.  Your lower JSP is in the
subdir1.subdir2 package.

	To solve the problem in your test.jsp class you need to add a <%@
page import="test" %> (double check my syntax, I'm typing quickly).  An
import="*" might work, but I'm not sure.

	Randy