tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat IIS HowTo - Troubleshooting WinNT Point 5
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 15:58:06 GMT

	The way that it has to be is that the Virtual Directory and the
Filter must both be installed for each virtual/default host that will
process JSPs.  Your directory structure indicates that the jakarta virtual
directory is set up for www.xxxx.nl.  You need to make sure that you
installed the Filter to this web instance as well. (Using the properties of
the web instance and selecting the Filters tab).

	Randy