tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat as an ISAPI filter wont work
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:55:07 GMT

	Your problem is that IIS wants your username and password for
accessing the DLL.  You need to:
	1.  (in IIS) For the virtual directory that holds isapi_redirect.dll
edit the security permissions to have only anonymous checked
	2.  (in File Explorer) For the directory holding and file
isapi_redirect.dll, make sure that the user that IIS is running as has read
and execute control on the dll (it might need full control, I'm not sure).

	Randy