tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: ** JVM and Processes
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 14:59:19 GMT

	Don't use ps - these are actually threads.  ps is showing them as
processes because that is what it does.  If you use green thread (as opposed
to the native threads you are using now), the display will go away, but you
will experience a slowdown (how much depends on your operating system and
other activity on the system).

	Randy