tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wentzel <Michael.Went...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Info Required : Very urgent please !
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:06:54 GMT
> We have just finished the development of a business critical
> application to
> run on JSP/tomcat and SuSe Linux and are implementing it.

??????? You finished development but NOW your implementing it???
Sounds confusing to me.  Do you mean your deploying it?

> We need confirmation whether we can release a commercial application
> on 'tomcat' and if we need any support, does any company offer
> support at cost.

As far as whether you can release a commercial app with tomcat.
Take a look at the license.  Hint: It's the standard Apache license
if that gives you any ideas.

For support, I believe that this user group, along with several sites
around the web( do a google search ) for tomcat provide enough support
for just about any possible problem out there.  Take a look at the
list archive.  Pretty much every question that could be asked has
been asked; 99.99999...% of which have been answered promptly by
other users.  Free support, who can beat that!

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
Software As We Think - http://www.aswethink.com