tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Huisman <chris.huis...@matrikon.com>
Subject RE: default page
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 00:08:17 GMT
I'm going to try and clarify what I would like to do.

When I type in http://localhost, I do not want to see the Tomcat index.html
page.  I also do not want to see the directory listing.  I NEED to see my
applications login screen.  It is imperative that the user never sees the
directory listing, but they MUST see the login screen wherever a directory
listing would show up.

My webapp is in the webapps directory. The login page is in:
	webapps/myApplication/login.jsp

One directory deeper:
	webapps/myApplication/userPages
contains all of the pages that the user will go to.

So I do not want the user to see the myApplication directory, or the
userPages directory. I now setting the StaticInterceptor suppress value to
true, makes the directories unavailable, but I need to see a user page
(specifically the login screen).

Sorry to be so verbose.

Again Any help is appreciated.

Chris.