tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Huisman <>
Subject RE: default page
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 00:08:17 GMT

From: Filip Hanik []
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 5:42 PM
Subject: RE: default page

Namaste - I bow to the divine in you
Filip Hanik
Software Architect
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Huisman []
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 4:21 PM
To: ''
Subject: default page

I would like to have the login page of my webapp show up when the user
enters the url http://localhost (or whatever the machine name is).  I would
also like the login page to appear when the user types in
http://localhost/web-app-name .  I am able to do this using Tomcat 3.1, but
I need to do it in 3.2 as well.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thank you

Chris Huisman   B.Sc. Specialization in Computing Science
Software Developer
Matrikon                                            Phone: (780) 448-1010
(ext. 4601)
Suite 1800 10405 Jasper Avenue          Fax: (780) 448-9191
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5J 3N4

View raw message