tomcat-users mailing list archives

From William Kaufman <WKauf...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: multipart/form-data&tomcat 3.2.2 problem
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:15:30 GMT
I think it's more accurate to say, Don't call anything that would read the
upload stream--for instance, you could ask about the headers or the URL, but
don't ask about the parameters.

If this is the problem you're having, check the console window that Tomcat
is running in: getReader()/getInputStream() should have tossed an exception
kvetching about getting the input twice.

                                        -- Bill K.