tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pankaj Chhaparwal <pchhapar...@Houston.GeoQuest.SLB.COM>
Subject Urgent help required - Tomcat/Apache configuration problem
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 05:29:27 GMT
Hi All,

Can I transfer requests for jsp's, servlets etc from one apache server to
two different Tomcat servers. Basically this is what I am trying to do.
Tomcat 3.1 is running on port 8080 while its Ajp12ConnectionHandler is
running on port 8007.There is another Tomcat server which is running on
port 8090 while its Ajp12ConnectionHandler is running on port 8777. Can I
connect to these two different Tomcat servers from the same Apache server?

If I try to do this, it gives me the following error when I try to run apache

ApJServManual: cannot be specified more than once per host

I have the following in my httpd.conf file

include e:\Tomcat3.2.2\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2\conf\tomcat.conf   / for the
Tomcat 3.2.2 server
include e:\Tomcat\conf\tomcat.conf			         / for the Tomcat3.1 server

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Pankaj