tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Maddux, Craig" <Madd...@bvsg.com>
Subject RE: Error 500
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 19:55:40 GMT
Checked everything you suggested to me.  From the command prompt, the
Classpath it builds includes, among several other things,
c:\jdk\lib\tools.jar  .
I verified that this is, indeed, where the tools.jar is located at.

I then went and found the examples of JSP pages that is provided with
Tomcat.  Displaying web pages and servlets works just fine.  However,
whenever I try and view a JSP page, I get the following error:

Root cause:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main

Any other suggestions?