tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Kirk <christopher.k...@convergys.com>
Subject RE: Logging
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:04:03 GMT

Best Approach:
In the Servlet 2.3 spec (So Tomcat 4.0) you could use Filters.. a Filter may
be run before or after a Servlet.. modifying what it sees, or what it
returns.

- Chris.

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or