tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Fernández <afm...@tid.es>
Subject Re: performance monitoring tools
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:16:50 GMT
Hi Bill,

Some time ago, I had the same problem trying to optimize performance of
some servlets. I found no free product that did the job -- I used an
evaluation license of OptimizeIt, found the problem (a switch to log4j
did the trick) and then forgot about buying it.

Could you please share your findings with the list?

Thanks,

y un saludo,

Alex.