tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc-andre Thibodeau <thibo...@LUB.UMontreal.CA>
Subject Re: running examples in Tomcat 4.0 b5
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:48:24 GMT

OK, I have several ClassCastExceptions trying to run examples in Tomcat 4.0
b5, all related to filters.  I suppose it's a classpath thing...

1)  Where should I put the servlet.jar downloaded with the binary
distribution of Tomcat 4 (jakarta-servletapi-4.0-b5) ?

2)  Is there any other jar file I need to execute the examples??

3)  I feel documentation is incomplete on Tomcat 4.0 installation (IMHO)

MA