tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Rauh <christ...@rauh.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat as Service Crashing.
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:45:03 GMT
Robert Slifka wrote:

> Oh man we really need a FAQ or something, or this might be in the one that
> exists =)

Probably.

> I think someone answered this yesterday... Internet Explorer is closing the
> connection, something like that, I think you can ignore it.  Search the
> archives for the last couple of days!

I cheked out the archives and found exactly what you said. The problem is
that, if this isn't the problem that is crashing my tomcat, then what is?

How may I find out if there is nothing else abnormal on the logs?

I know there is an issue with the service stopping when the user logs off.
But when I log off it continues working, it crashes after a day or two.

Ideas?

Christian Rauh