tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gary.d...@mail1.moh.gov.on.ca (Gary Dale)
Subject Re: jdk1.3.0_02 tomcat 3.2.1 jdbc problem
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 19:12:35 GMT
Could be one of two problems. When you run it as a service, it probably
is running as "system" but when you run it as an app, it runs with your
user id. Check the privieleges!

Or it could be the jdk1.3 problem. It won't run as a service - shuts
down when you log off! I'm not sure it is fixed in jdk 1.3.2 but I'm
using 1.2.x which doesn't have this problem.