tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eitan Ben Noach <Eit...@proficiency.com>
Subject RE: web.xml files and servlet mapping
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:26:31 GMT
When calling a servlet through its servlet-mapping name you should omit the
'servlet' string
meaning:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/clan/attemp

I've gone through this problem yesterday, and now it is working fine to me.

I'm trying now to do the same but using Apache as the HTTP server ( port 80
instead of 8080 ), but it still doesn't work.

Please tell me if you succeed with servlet-mapping through Apache

Eitan Ben-Noach
Proficiency, Ltd.

Tel: +972.2.548.0287
Fax: +972.2.586.3871
email: eitanb@proficiency.com

The Intelligence in Engineering Supply Chain Collaboration
<http://www.proficiency.com/>