tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eitan Ben Noach <Eit...@proficiency.com>
Subject RE: Servlet not in webapps directory
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:32:49 GMT
In the server.xml you can define a new Context that maps between context and
actual directory.

In the following example calling servlets through
http://your.company.com/tt/servlet/myservlet
will launch the servlets from d:/xx/yy/zz/webpages

 	<Context path="/tt" docBase="d:/xx/yy/zz/webpages"
crossContext="true" debug="0" reloadable="true"  trusted="false"/>

if you want to call servlets from the server root set the path to "".

Eitan Ben-Noach
Proficiency, Ltd.

Tel: +972.2.548.0287
Fax: +972.2.586.3871
email: eitanb@proficiency.com

The Intelligence in Engineering Supply Chain Collaboration
<http://www.proficiency.com/>