tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ahmet yilmaz <ahmet_yilm...@yahoo.com>
Subject multipart/form-data&tomcat 3.2.2 problem
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:01:56 GMT

 Hello,

  I have written a page to upload files.The problem is
although some files are uploaded correctly, some files
end up with getting "Cannot find server, The page can
not be displayed " error in Internet Explorer.
Firstly i thought this was due to my bad coding
practice, but I deleted the part that handles the
upload. Now the file just posts the request, and
the part recieving the multipart/form-data justs
prints
out the headers to stderr, and builds a basic page.

But I still get the same errors? what may be the cause
of this?