tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: problem with TOMCAT+APACHE+JETSPEED
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:57:59 GMT
Why wasting your time try that stuff..

download from
blueoxygen.linuxindonesia.com/project/cimande

I set up tomcat 3.22 + jetspeed 1.3a2 + cocoon 1.82+
cimande 0.1a1

you can add the .conf for apache. and it has run.

I install apache using nusphere.

I configure JAVA_HOME and TOMCAT_HOME in c:\JDK1.3 and
c:\tomcat322

Frans

--- "Emir Alikadic (ADNOC IS&T)" <ealikadic@adnoc.com>