tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Francis Callo <francisca...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help! Novice to Tomcat
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:50:08 GMT
increase the memory allocation for that particular
file or batch file. In the startup.bat PIF file right
click on it and the click on the i think if i remember
it correctly the "menory" tab or something and the
increase the memory allocation. Hit ok and the run the
startup.bat again. Hope that helps...

May the source be with U
Francis

--- Ganga <bganga@ol.com.au> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I am unable to startup Tomcat3.2.2. Any help to
> resolve my problem is much
> appreciated.
>
> I have downloaded jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2zip and I have
> extracted the file
> under c:\tomcat directory.
>
> I have also added the following in tomcat.bat
>
> 	set TOMCAT_HOME=c:\tomct
> 	set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3.0_02;%path%
>
> My PC is Windows ME and following is error message:
>
> 	C:\tomcat\bin>startup
> 	Out of environment space
> 	Including all jars in c:\tomcat\lib in your
> CLASSPATH.
> 	Out of environment space
>
> 	Using CLASSPATH: c:\tomcat\classes
>
> 	Out of environment space
> 	Starting Tomcat in new window
> 	Cannot find file

'c:\jdk1.3.0_02;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;C:\WINDOWS\SMITH