tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Hughes <tim_hughe...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Jakarta Tomcat NT service stopping itself
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:08:44 GMT

I have just set up Tomcat to run as an NT service
(carefully following the how to from the doc).

Everything works fine while I am logged on to the
machine that I have set the service up on i.e. I can
connect up from a client and request servlets and
jsps.

However, when I log off from the server it appears
that the service is stopping, Tomcat will not service
requests. This is confirmed by the fact that when I
log back on again, the service has been stopped.

When I look in Control Panel\Services, the tomcat
service is set up exactly the same way as other
services and these services work fine (whether I am
logged on to the server or not).

Any suggestions on what might be the problem?

Tim.