tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Mauri" <mma...@profesi.com.ar>
Subject Re: tomcat, and servlet testing in a multi-user environment
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:29:31 GMT
Wow!

I didn't know Robert De Niro knew about tomcat or servlet programming!
Hey Robert, what about Hollywood? Didn't you earn money there?

regards.

> Hi!
> We are several programmers who are programming servlets and jsp on our
tomcat server, and each time we modify a servlet or a jsp, we have to
restart tomcat so it takes in consideration our changes, and our problem is
that we are working everyone from his computer at the same time, so when
someone has made some changes and he wants to restart tomcat, it annoys the
others who may be testing their servlet.
> So is there a way to make tomcat aware of new changes without restarting
it or should we install a tomcat on everyone's machine ?